The Most Current Evidence-Based Information on Nutrition Best Practices
Redge Fit offers a streamlined user-friendly interface where users can access unique content on everything from condition-specific diets to dietetics skills and practices written by a world-class nutritionist, RD Diana Lee, MPA MS.
Notable features include customizable recipes, diet plans and grocery lists to guide users on their diet. The features use age, current weight, goal weight and their body goal to share with user the ideal meal plans.
Diana, our Nutritionists, credentials include:
- Registered Dietitian, Commission on Dietetic Registration for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dietetic Internship, NewYork Presbyterian Hospital
- Master of Science in Nutrition, Columbia University Teachers College
- Master of Public Administration, New York University Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Bachelor of Arts, Wellesley College
More information on Diana's philosophy and methodology on deriving the proper diet for busy professionals like our users can be found on the link below:
You can also contact Diana regarding any questions using her contact link: